tehRonorktehRonork

Main Audio Reviews Stats

Beer Run! Beer Run!

LOL

Watching this for about the 15th time and happened to notice something and after watching other videos felt like saying something too.

"I ca- I can get some more PARTY for the BOOZE." lol

That hobo is better off than the kung-fu hobo in the park. Much better. Got more food and didnt have to roundhouse-kick anything.

Pigeon! Pigeon!

IDEA

I'm doing this at the park next time. Sure beats £200,000 for a fricken ice cream >_>
A Mr. Whippy costs so much these days and half the time they aren't real Mr. Whippy's or Flakes! But the sauce is real, and the bin.

Shoe- "Egg" Shoe- "Egg"

Whoah

Surreal dude...

Madness Underworld Madness Underworld

Excellent

Very well animated! I enjoyed it thoroughly. Though the chainsaw whir was annoying. I saw some words on a rock and Ashraf's power is destroying bandanas around peoples mouths and coats? Whoah, thats badass! Very good. I liked the buttons and found the "under the elevator" death.

Profiteroles Profiteroles

Funny XD

I had some Profiteroles today.

Spoof of the Colossus Spoof of the Colossus

Excellent

It was good, voice acting was done well. Wish it were longer though, and I'm a little dissapointed that Aggro's "death" wasnt in there. But that's just me. Good job.

Bunnykill 4 Bunnykill 4

Epic

Loved it, the smoke effects, the style, the little cast screen XD.
Bunnykill5... Zombies? Thats just me, crazy bout zombies. Anywho great job and i dont think much could be done to improve this. Its smooth, the detail is perfect, and I think you captured the aspect of Ninja Bunnies perfectly. Nice one.

Mottis responds:

Thanks.
Well I really, REALLY like zombies too. But I don't see them fitting into a bunnykill movie. They move too slow. They'd be easy targets and.... boring to fight against, to be honest. Maybe a short one minute clip some day, maybe, but not a full Bunnykill movie.

Bowja From His Cashle Bowja From His Cashle

I liked it :)

MArio games piss me off tho, I broke my DS in half after getting owned 302482394 times by the moving screen :(

Portal Madness! Portal Madness!

AWESOME

Portal is one of my favourite games ever, IT started to get trippy when somehow i managed to get a third orange portal...

Spider-Powers For XMas 2 Spider-Powers For XMas 2

hmmm

Thought that was you! The style was fimilliar then teh singing made me think, then the name DOM FERA popped up and i thought "oh its not him..." lol
Nice 1