tehRonorktehRonork

Main Audio Reviews Stats

Doodle God Doodle God

Fun, got addicting

I love this game, though...
Sex+Corpse=Necrophile

Zombie Exploder Zombie Exploder

Awesome

Had great fun, controlls were a bit dodgey. Dunno why i didnt grab that fire extinguisher on the wall or why i didn't try and survive a fall off the first floor when the stairs were blocked 0_0

Flood Fill Flood Fill

Nice

Very peaceful, I enjoyed it. 9/10 because I felt it was short. I wanted more puzzles.

Inculcation Inculcation

Cool

I had a lot of fun on this, looked at the walkthrough ONCE, only once. Died on the last boss cause i cut the chains a bit to early ^ ^
Also, F. Bummer eh?

Ransom responds:

Hehe, good attempt. Thanks for playing!

The Tickler The Tickler

FUN!

I had a lot of fun on this. I think that being able to create your own robot with preset parts wouldve been fun, but not necesary. I lol'd lots when i got the "electric shield" powerup and ploughed my way through the space invader level XD

Zombie Survival Quiz Zombie Survival Quiz

Well done

I had fun doing this.
I got a B >_<
But I can do a lot in life or death situations, I reckon I'd live.
Any Z rankers wanna, ya know... Stay in touch? XD

Viva Caligula Viva Caligula

Fun

Great fun, had a great time with the whole Army Of Skeletons XD

Daytraders of the Dead Daytraders of the Dead

Aweshum

I loved it, dunno why all complaining about the weapon system, I loved this one more than the "infinite bag space" thing. storing about 10-20 weapons in god-knows-where! I liked this sort of, "oh shit i got the pistol again!!!" thing that pounced on me every now and then. Loved the powerups (specially the bus XD) overall great game but i wish there were more zombies and that the weapon with golden edges did'nt fly off the edge and piss me off!!! Plus. I lol'd when i died and restarted and saw what the floor actually looked like! hehe, the blood and scorched parts just made me crack up unbelievably so. Good job dude and im sorry for all of those people that read this all the way through. What a comment >_<

We Are Legend:Arockalypse We Are Legend:Arockalypse

Loved it

The title screen was awesome. I liked the animation with the zombie hands.

Oozing Forever Oozing Forever

Nice

Gets a nine, only becuz i found it a bit boring after a while. Excellent graphics, plot, and gameplay. But i found it slightly repetetive.

It reminds me of Loco Roco somewhat.